Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Questions for Comments

Thanks to the efforts of Girl Scout Fiancée, this blog has actually been getting some hits from other Disney wedding website visitors. Though I grudgingly allowed her to spread the link around a little (I'm not really trying to publicize its existence until we get through the wedding and people can get the whole picture of the process), nevertheless there are folks visiting that I don't know personally.

At Girl Scout Fiancée's suggestion, I'm going to start putting a question at the bottom of each of my posts, and invite anyone reading it to contribute their own answer in the comments of the post. Maybe that way we'll get some more opinions and anecdotes from other people who have gone through the same process!

No comments:

Post a Comment